Computer Configuration 2.5
A quick post to let you know that we have Computer Configuration 2.5. Kristin bought a couple of new surge protectors today. (Did you know you're supposed to replace surge proectors every two to four years?) I finished running all the wires and we now have nothing on the floor for Clara to get into.

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I did not know I am supposed to replace surge protectors. All mine are at least 5 years old.
I was surprised as well. A quick explanation: each time your surge protector handles a surge, it is weakened - it is taking the beating for the surge rather than your expensive electronics. Ours were over ten years old, ample time to wear away any protection we once received.
My new rule of thumb is four years.
I've seen your desk. Its not that clean!!!
;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home