Monday, June 06, 2011

Video Fun

So, I've been inspired to work on improving my blogging frequency (thanks Bonnie!), but I have a house to clean before I can start getting caught up on the happenings of the past few months. In the meantime, here are a couple of videos to enjoy.

Yesterday, during some Sacrament meeting wanderings, Anna discovered the podium in the Primary room at church. She proceeded to climb up and do this for close to five minutes. I figure she's just practicing for her first Primary talk...two years ahead of time.



And another Anna clip. A few weeks ago she learned this most valuable skill:



More to come soon!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Twinkies said...

That's hilarious!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Okay, last comment. (Is it awkward that I'm just reading through your posts and commenting on all of them at once? I'm just so happy you blogged I can't help myself). Anna looks ready to run the whole primary by herself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home