Baby Proofing
Little Miss Clara is now mobile and getting into everything. I just received an e-mail from Kristin. I quote below:
Subject: On tap for tonight
Baby-proofing. Seriously. So far today she's gone for your computer, the computer cords and cables, the garbage bag on the kitchen floor, the garbage bag that was on the kitchen floor then got moved to the bathroom, the bathroom door once I closed it to hide the garbage bag that was on the kitchen floor, and the box of CDs and DVDs on the lower shelf of the telephone table. Oh, and the pedals of the piano. Caught her licking those. Do you think there's any lead in that metal? If there is we need to figure out a way to keep them away from her. Now she's messing with the gate. We need to get the hard-mounted ones.
Oy.

Labels: Clara

4 Comments: (Post a Comment)
giggling. the joys of parenthood. for us, now the top of the frige isn't safe. colter will climb up on the counter and reach his candy bowl. oh well. at least he isn't driving, yet.
Since Michael is currently sitting under my computer chair sucking on the wheels, I had to laugh. Of course I keep tossing him things to keep him occupied - markers, a roll of masking tape, keys, even a box of envelopes which he promptly dumped out on the floor and then dismantled the box. I'm such a good mother.
She does appear to be so proud of herself! It has only just begun.
Love, Mom/Debbie Lou/Oma
Ah. Congratulations to Clara. Condolences to mom and dad. Can hardly wait to watch what she does next week. Love, Grandma C
Post a Comment
<< Home