Saturday, April 26, 2008

Clara's First Pigtails

Clara's hair is getting pretty long, so I suggested to Kristin that we try pigtails on Clara today. I think you'll agree that they were a total success. Moving beyond the sprout out the top of the head, the pigtails make her look like such a big little girl.

Labels:

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Does she have red hair? It looks reddish in these pics.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

It's definitely reddish. I would call it a light red-brown, since it's a little too dark to be strawberry blond. In direct sunlight, though, she could pass as a red-head.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

I vehemently disagree. She has brown hair. No red. It's just light brown.

And I'm not in denial.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Poor Oliver.
Such a hard time adjusting to reality.
He will always be surrounded by redheads.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Mary and Jared, I don't even know you, but you're awesome. And you're RIGHT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home