Friday, May 02, 2008

A Morning Post

A few things to get us started today:
  • This morning Clara kept pointing upstairs and crying. I took her up and she immediately went to the guest room to look for Grandma, who flew home this morning. Clara already misses her Grandma Debbie.
  • Clara is eating.
  • My mom sent Kristin "flowers."
  • Bruce found the coolest kitchen implement ever
  • More people are finding me on Twitter
  • Mario Kart Wii is the GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED.
  • Kristin's soft-food lunch is not tasty; she is not pleased.
  • Oliver will be eating the "gross, made with reduced-fat mayonnaise" sandwich.
  • Update: As I sat eating the sandwich, Clara kept coming over asking for a bite. After each bite she would make a "mmmm" (as in tasty-mmmm, not pensive-mmmm) sound. Kristin pulled out the camera to capture a video. Each bite thereafter? Mmmm-less.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Awww. Emma still calls our guest room "Gwamma, Gwampa room".

Go Sally! Those are my kind of "flowers".

Glad Kristen is doing better!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Mom/Debbie Lou said...

I miss you all so much. I'm glad I was able to spend a full week and acquire some bonding time with Clara. We'll have to connect on Skype to see Clara's reaction. Kristin, I hope Chinese food is in your near future! Love, Mom/Oma/Debbie Lou

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Jared said...

You guys got some great flowers from Sal gal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home