Keeping Busy
Today my sister brought her girls over for a cousin play-date/sister craft project time. Given that all four girls were experiencing varying degrees of exhaustion, grouchiness, and general emotional malaise, we spent more time breaking up arguments and drying tears until Clara unwittingly came up with an activity that gave us 20 minutes of nearly uninterrupted project time.
She found three rolls of crepe streamers left over from Anna's birthday decorations. You can imagine the joy of this discovery.
Didn't get a picture of them in their bedroom jumping from bed to bed while wrapped in streamers. Good times.
So, the real question is, does the fact that I let the girls destroy the streamers and then chow down on a bunch of Nilla Wafers while sitting on my pile of clean laundry make me a really awesome mom, or a really terrible one?
Either way, they had a good time. I'm going to go with at least slightly awesome mom.

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I vote awesome...and then some. PS, I love that two of them had pacifiers in their mouths during the streamer play. That is awesome.
I love the double binked picture. And I think you are an awesome Mom! That looks way fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home