Friday, July 15, 2011

Pottermania Through the Generations

Thanks to the Lego Harry Potter game for the Wii, we have a budding Potter fan on our hands. Since I feel like four is still a bit young for the books and movies, this has been Clara's only exposure to Harry and the wizarding world. She knows there is a Harry Potter movie out in the theaters this weekend, and to Clara, there isn't much better than a daddy-daughter date to the movies, complete with vast quantities of popcorn. This was the conversation she and I had yesterday:

Clara: Harry Potter is at the movie theater. Daddy and I can go to the theater to see it?

Mom: No, sweetie, the Harry Potter movies are kind of scary, and you need to be a little older to see them.

Clara: But I can see them now, because I'm not scared of anything anymore. Except lions, 'cause they have big roars.

Should I tell her about the Gryffindor symbol?

Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 11:39 AM, Blogger bbond said...

Awesome. Has the new Wii game come out, years 5-7?

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger beezbond said...

Maybe she won't be ah gryfinder fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home