The Girls Visit Me
After crawling around for a while, we pulled out my big container of toys. I really haven't gotten much use out of them - something about fine motor skills, and gross ones for that matter - so McKenzie and Lauren helped me by breaking in the toys. After that they moved on to the bigger toys, namely the piano. Both demonstrated an aptitude for music. It looks like McKenzie likes the high notes, so we're thinking flute or another reed instrument. Lauren went for the piano bench as a drum set. Percussion it will be!
Da-Da and Pete took LOTS of pictures. The first one below is of my friends' mommy. The second one is a picture of McKenzie ... squared. (Hey Da-Da, what does squared mean?)
And last but not least: my Da-Da and Pete made a video of the visit. You can see how big the girls are getting. You even get a few shots of me. I hope that we can all play together again sometime soon! Labels: friends

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Very cute!! The video looks professional --- props to the cameraman and editor. Lauren and McKenzie will definitely be coming back to play with their good friend Clara.
I forgot to mention that I really like the picture of McKenzie squared. It gives us a glimpse at what it would be like to have identical twins.
Post a Comment
<< Home