Welcome Heidi
I have added a new blog to our list of blogs. Welcome to my friend Heidi. Heidi and I first met before time began. We share a birthday and the fact that we both have daughters named Clara. She married a guy that my parents knew, and think quite highly of, and now lives in a disgustingly huge house in a part of the country where housing in actually affordable. Go check out her blog.
In this post she tagged me for another meme. The rules are:
- Find the nearest book to you.
- Name the book and author.
- Turn to page 123.
- Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
- Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
- Tag three other people. (Which I am opting not to do.)
I could find was the one mentioned below. To say it was a bad book is an understatement. On a subsequent visit I ended up borrowing the book as I hadn't had the chance to finish it on the prior trip and wanted to see how it turned out. My mother-in-law told me that I didn't need to return it; it wouldn't be missed. Because of the back cover (a picture of the author with his dog on a leash and quotes from the New York Times Book Review and another much less reputable publication, see photo at right) I've always wanted to blog about the book. Therefore it has been laying next to my computer waiting for some free time. And therefore it was the closest book to me when I read about Heidi's tag. So here goes.Title & Author: Thin Air by Robert B. Parker
Susan could get a smile from a hammerhead shark.Now I can throw the thing away in peace.
"Peekaboo Boy?" Samuelson said.
Labels: welcome to

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Ahhh, feelin' the love.
Post a Comment
<< Home