Photo Shoot #612
It's official. Clara has had more pictures taken in four months than I did during my entire childhood. Hooray for the advent of the digital camera. Here are a few cute photos from Friday morning:
Photographic evidence of her love for her toes.

Just a cute picture. I think she's silently willing me to get the camera out of her face.

She loves her Baby Einstein soft blocks...mainly to use as chew toys, of course.

And now for the most terrifying of all. She loves to stand and can bear all her weight on her own now; all she needs is a little support for balance. So I decided to see what would happen if I stood her up next to the couch. Behold the results.

Labels: Clara

5 Comments: (Post a Comment)
That last picture truly is scary. Cute, but scary...Oh the places she'll go!
Clara is soooo adorable . . . she could be a baby model. We can't believe that she is standing already!! Where does the time go?
Go, Clara, Go! Your parents could use the test of an early walker in their lives. Love, Grandma Christensen
Very cute pictures. She is beautiful! If she is anything like the branch 1 cousins she will be walking within a month or two :o)
Toby and I can't get over how insanely beautiful Clara is! She is the prettiest baby we've seen. As Toby says, "How can we keep up with that?!" Those eyes are amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home