Sunday, December 02, 2007

Blogging During Church

"The opening hymn will be #214, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day."

Oliver leaning forward to David and Bonnie, "This is so the best Christmas song."

David, without a moment's pause, "This so is not."

Man, tough audience.


In the middle of the sacrament hymn, Clara decides to sing along at top volume:

"YA YA YA YA."

I lose it as I quickly carry her out.


Clara wanted to go be with Michael, in the pew in front of us. We handed her over. She stood on the pew and watched as Michael, standing on the floor, paced back and forth, shaking his cup full of goldfish crackers. Kristin put a few Cheerios in her hand, offered them to Clara, and Clara took a few. She leaned forward to offer some to Michael, and just as he started to move in, she shoved the handful in her mouth.

Psyche.

Labels: ,