Sunday, February 04, 2007

Clara's Blessing

The highlight of our Sunday was Clara's baby blessing. Oliver did a beautiful job with the blessing...although Mom is somewhat concerned over the multiple references to her "strong will." Are we in for it or what? She's a special little girl and a true light in our home, and I think her blessing reflected that. Here are a few pictures from the event:

Clara in her blessing dress just before we left for church


Clara with Dad and Mom after her blessing


The family with Grandpa as well


And because I can't resist, two more pictures taken after church


Labels:

7 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 1:57 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

Coming from the two of you, how can she be anything but "strong willed"?
--Bruce

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

She is so cute it kills me. Those pink shoes are sooooo adorable! I guess I really will need a daughter at some point.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Grandma Christensen needs to learn to type properly.

But I LOVE the pictures. Just one question. Why is Kristin looking a little short in those pictures? Did having Clara take that much out of you? Or do you just have tall, obnoxious relatives?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Did Dad take the first picture of just the "family"? If he did or someone his height. It would explain a lot about that picture and my other post.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger fiona said...

She is gorgeous! She looks like a miniature angel in her outfit, especially with her little arms spread out, so cute!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Mom/DebbieLou/Oma said...

I miss you all so much. Clara's blessing dress is beautiful! Kristin, where did you end up finding it? I'm adding these pictures to my ever growing collection.

Love, Mom/DebbieLou/Oma

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Heidi Totten said...

Absolutely beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home