Tuesday, February 06, 2007

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH

It's a big day in our house - Clara has been sitting happily in her bouncy seat for over ten minutes now! I think that since her vision is improving she's more and more content to just sit and take in her surroundings. Will this new development stand the test of time? We shall see, but for now it's great!

Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Heidi Totten said...

Josh loved the bouncy - sat in it until he was probably two. Clara, however, hated it from the beginning. She just didn't want to be kept still! :) I hope that Clara decides it's for her. Try putting on a Baby Einstein dvd for her to watch while sitting in it. :)

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Clara is beautiful...she is already growing up and changing. I am happy to see her cute little fact often and feel like I am part of her life. Thanks for doing a great job at keeping us updated. We love you guys! Love Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home