Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lost Recap: The Brig (Updated)

  1. Net Character Growth: -1. Sawyer's namesake is dead. He better not pull a McPatchy and come back to life.
  2. "That's why you're going to have to kill your father." What? Lame.
  3. 10:20p - I don't think I mind Jack being relegated to minor character status. I'm a little over him. 10:49p - Add in the whole "we can't tell her..." thing and I'm totally done with him.

Update: I've noticed that each time a character dies - McPatchy, New Boy, New Girl, Sawyer's namesake - I follow up with a comment about hoping the character doesn't come back to life. Is it too cheap a religious reference, to go along with the millions of other religious references in the show? Does it all come back to Net Character Growth? I'd love your thoughts. Share them in the comments section.

Labels: