Baby Genius?
So I bought Clara some shape-sorting blocks a few weeks ago and over the past few days she's become really interested in playing with them. A couple of days ago I dumped them out for her to play with and ran to unload the dishwasher. When I came back all ten blocks were sorted into five matching pairs. I figured it was a fluke. Well, I've been watching her play with them for the past five minutes and I'm no longer certain it was just a coincidence. As she plays she grabs a block then spins around on her belly until she finds the match. Rarely will she have an unmatched pair in her hands as long as all the blocks are within her reach. Then she'll drop them and start again with a new block.
Frightening, frightening, frightening.
Note the orange block in each hand...and please forgive the stained shirt. She still has some pretty active reflux and I had already changed her twice this morning and wanted to get through one more feeding before the next change. Solid foods just make for, um, "prettier" colors.


And I must be a terrible mommy because this one made me laugh. Never one to hide her feelings, our little Clara.

Labels: Clara

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home