Name That Movie
For all you 80's lovers...couldn't resist when I saw this onesie at Carters.

Anyone get the reference?
Hint - starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Gray
Labels: Clara
For all you 80's lovers...couldn't resist when I saw this onesie at Carters.

Labels: Clara
8 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I LOVE that movie - one of my favorites!!! Now I want to watch it again...Cute Clara, as usual :D
....I'm not sure, but I do remember "...having the time of my life" watching it, and "...I owe it all to you."
I must add that last night at Pei Wei, three late teen girls where fawning over Clara and mentioned that they loved her shirt. I asked them if they knew what movie it came from. One replied, "Movie? It's a Fall Out Boy song."
At least Fall Out Boy knows their pop culture.
A new screen saver for my computer! Clara's so adorable.
Love you all, Mom/Debbie Lou/Oma
It's only from the greatest 80s sleepover "rebellion" movie ever. :)
And I've never heard of Fall Out Boy. Clearly, another indication that I'm getting old - along with all of you.
Nobody's actually said the name. Will I spoil it for others if I say "I love Dirty Dancing!" Oh, and the movie is pretty good, too. ;D Cute onsie! I want one!
p.s. Best line from the movie is "I carried a watermelon." I have I-carried-a-watermelon moments all the time and I feel like saying just that when I do!
Curse you for reminding Fiona of this movie... j/k, about every 3 months Fiona remembers we have this movie and she trys to make me watch it.
Post a Comment
<< Home