Visiting the Relations
This afternoon Kristin brought Clara into work for a short visit. Everyone fawned appropriately, and Clara had a fun time being passed around. Afterwards we jumped on Rock Creek Parkway to head up to Uncle Kurt & Aunt Linda's house for dinner and a visit.
And visit we did! Shelly, Nicole, and Emma were visiting from Illinois and Honor & children were down from Philly! Kurt made an amazing tomato sauce for the spaghetti, and we indulged our sweettooths on brownies and fresh fruit. Clara enjoyed gnawing on the watermelon, which she was introduced to in her fresh food feeder. I love that we can feed her solids!
It was fun to meet Emma for the first time, and to be able to talk to Nicole - she was so little the last time we saw her. Shelly looks great and regaled us with stories of their huge house (when am I going to learn that I could afford much more house in a cheaper part of the country) and their family's adventures. Too soon we had to head home to get a certain pill into bed. Lucky for us, the weekend of family didn't end there! Honor and her brood climbed into their van and followed us home for a weekend visit. I think I could get used to having family this close by!
And it didn't hurt that they brought a fourth Wii remote.
Labels: family

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home