Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bath-Time

One of my favorite parts of my day is when Mommy and Daddy give me a bath. Here are a few pictures of me in the bathtub that should help you understand why I love my bath so much.

This is my washcloth. I loved to dip it in the water then cram it in my mouth and suck all the water off of it. Mommy says this is disgusting - something about gross bath water - but any liquid tastes better than my formula, so I get that thing as wet as possible and go to town.

And here we have my cup. I have five colored cups for playing in the bath, but I only like the purple and blue ones. If you look closely, you can see the drops of water from my splashes, another one of my favorite things to do. I started sitting up in the tub about a month ago, and ever since them I've been splashing like crazy. Mommy and Daddy always get really wet when they bathe me. I wonder why they don't join me in the tub. I always have a good time.

Towards the end of my bath, Mommy and Daddy let the water out and turn on the shower to rinse me off. I love the feeling of water on my head. If I'm really careful, I can catch the water in my mouth - remember what I said about liquids that taste better than my yucky formula - without getting too much in my eyes. I also try to grab at the water, but can't grab hold of it. Once the tub is empty I crawl around to explore. Here I am trying to get to my soap and shampoo and inspecting the drain.
Once I'm out of the tub, I get in my towel to dry off. Daddy always drys me off and puts on my pajamas while Mommy makes my bottle. Sometimes we read a book, most of the time I'm crying by the time I'm dressed, and after few quick hugs I settle down for my bottle and a good night's sleep.

From Daddy: From time to time we catch Clara in a certain position - on her side, propped up on one hand, a leg still in front of her - and we joke that she is doing her Venus Reclining. Well, in the tub tonight we captured Clara Reclining. Enjoy.

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 7:57 AM, Blogger bbond said...

lucky clara to have her first in the buff photoes for the world to see. even your good breeding wont prevent the future social scarring of such a public display ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home