Clara & Michael
This evening our good friends David & Bonnie had us over for dinner. This was fun for two reasons:
- Clara and Michael are betrothed. Any chance to strengthen the relationship must be taken advantage of.
- David & Bonnie recently moved into a new house and it was the first time going to the new house for dinner!
The dinner was delicious. Bonnie made a chicken pasta dish with pine nuts and lemon. (Something I never knew about David: he loves pine nuts.) The tang of the citrus provided a nice contrast to the simpler flavors of chicken and pasta. The pine nuts were toasted and added another level of flavor to the dish. It really worked, both the combination of flavors as well as the dish as the main course. On the side we had butterdips - I think that's the name. They are bread sticks cooked in a bunch of melted butter. So bad for you, but oh! so tasty.
Oh, and I have to include my two favorite pictures from the night. I love the way Michael is regarding Clara in the first. And the second is just darn cute. They are going to have ADORABLE children.Do I get ahead of myself?



1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Dude, you seriously have issues. You realize that, right? This is not a revelation, is it?
It should not be.
Post a Comment
<< Home