Sunday Afternoon Crawling Around
As you may have gathered, the dear little one is now mobile. She is pulling herself around in a commando crawl. She can make good time, getting from one part of the house to another in short order. It is cute to see her get excited, come crawling to my feet, kicking her feet wanting me to pick her up. Drives home the point that she knows who I am, which is pretty cool.
After church today, we spent some time playing in the family room together. First we played with her light/noise/music-making activity center. I had endless fun switching the language from English to Spanish and back again. She is fond of turn the book page in the center of the toy. Afterwards, she moved over to the piano to make sure the pedals were still there. They were. I decided I needed a few pictures.
Clara is fascinated by the camera. It's not too hard to understand why, considering the number of pictures we've taken of her. At one point I set the camera on the carpet. Clara immediately started crawling over, ready to attack. It was so cute that I had Kristin move her back under the piano and I started the camera rolling, video this time. Not only does the video demonstrate her love of the camera, but also her budding crawling skills.
Oh, and as a result of this new mobility, we purchased a baby gate and have rearranged our computers to get all the cables off the ground. And so it begins.




0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home