Can I get an "Amen!"?
The true news source has an article about Metro's efforts to get tourists to stand to the right.
Click here to read.
Now maybe I won't have to yell, "Walk left, stand right!" down the escalator as much. Oh, that tourists would learn.
Labels: commuting

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
We'll have to remember that in November when we play tourist out there. :)
Aarrggh! That was my BIGGEST pet peeve with the tourists. This is clearly a case where if everyone else is doing it, so should you.
I used to have to ride the Blue Line beyond Arlington Cemetery (ie. Lots of tourists on my train). I also got annoyed when they would take up more than one seat, wear enormous hats/backpacks, etc. that took up more than their fair share of personal space and talk. Commuters DO NOT TALK. :)
nice, I'm one of the grumblers that wishes I could yell. one day on a return to WDC I will probably go postal...
Post a Comment
<< Home