Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome Aaron & Tiffany, Timerly & Kyle

This Friday we have two new blogs to add to our list o' links. First is Little Blonde Monkeys, the blog of our new friends Aaron & Tiffany. To understand why Aaron is one of the coolest people I know, listen to the sound track on this post. To understand why Tiffany is one of the coolest people Kristin knows, see this post.

The second is the blog of Kristin's college roommate, and our mutual friend, Timberly. She and her husband, Kyle, live in California and have two adorable little boys. Timberly was Kristin's roommate when we first met. The story goes that after eight months of Kristin and I being friends, with obvious overtones of something more, that Timberly, fed up with Kristin not knowing where our relationship stood, cornered my roommate, Craig, and asked him if Kristin and I were "dating". Craig, in turn, asked me. I replied, "I need to ask Kristin." So, one evening in March or April 1999 I turned to Kristin, as we sat in my apartment, and asked Kristin, "Are we dating?" After a moment's contemplation, she looked at me and firmly answered, "Yes."

So now you know why Timberly is such an important person in our lives. Without her, who knows where we'd be. So go. Generate pageviews. Welcome our the new blogs with your browser traffic. And enjoy the weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Timberly said...

Thanks for adding us to your world. And of course I have to agree that our boys are so adorable. Also, I don't even remember asking Craig that. It sounds like something I would do but this old age has really messed with my memory. Anyway, I am glad you guys finally figured it out and ended up together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home