It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...
This is what the kids' tree looked like just after the girls finished decorating it:
And this is what it looks like two days later, after the Anna destruction machine has had time to do its (her) work:
When an ornament comes down, the rule is that it is replaced on the top of the tree out of Anna's reach. I haven't decorated our big tree yet, but once it's done, that entire room will be gated off. Yay for two-year-olds!

6 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Oh my word, I'm going to be in the loony bin by the time Christmas is over. The bottom half of our tree looks like piranhas got to it.
Our tree doesn't have any ornaments. Lauren likes to put her toys in it and Ella has almost knocked it over...several times. It's a tree with lights and a star. :(
awesome. I love the two half-decorated versions!
Looks like you have the same problem as we do. Some how we bought migrating ornaments.
Ours looks very similar. VERY
I love your solution for ornament placement once they have taken them down.
Post a Comment
<< Home