Friday, May 04, 2007

Welcome Mary & Steve!

Today, a coming and a going. One of our blogs we linked to has gone off the air. Big brother is watching. We'll miss that blog.

And today we welcome my second cousin Mary and her men: husband Steve, son Nikolai, and son-to-be-born-soon Boy #2. Their blog, Juxtaposition, can be accessed at the bottom of the Second Cousins section of the Links list by clicking on "Mary & Steve" or by clicking here.

Go visit and give them a pageview or two.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Rain in My Head said...

Wow! Pretty cool to go to someone else's blog and read about yourself. :) So when are you doing your next Lost update? What do you think about the whole hell theory?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Oliver said...

Try the link below - it shows all my "Lost" updates. I did my post for Wednesday's show. I've heard that the producers have debunked, numerous times, the purgatory/hell theory.

Click here for all Oliver's "Lost" posts.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

Also, do you read the Celebritology columns on "Lost" each week? I'm not just hyping it because it's washingtonpost.com. It's not overly geeky, but still covers ground I wouldn't on my own. Click this link to see all the "Lost" posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home