Hello From Clara
Well, Mommy and Daddy finally let me near the computer to provide an update. A lot has been changing around our house. My crib was moved to a bigger room and the computers that used to be in the kitchen are now in my old room. And Mommy's scrapbooking stuff is in there, too. Whenever she is on the computer I get to play with it all. I love to take out the ribbons and put them around my head. Daddy says he doesn't know where all my girly-ness comes from. I say Aunt Melissa.I'm happy to report that I'm really getting good at this walking thing. I love to go for walks around the neighborhood and don't hesitate to run ahead and away from Mommy and Daddy. I'm not too sure about grass, it feels funny and looks funny, but I love pavement and asphalt. Daddy always makes me hold his hand when I go in the street. It cramps my style, but he's pretty persistent. Sigh. Parents.
I'm also start to talk more. I'm a pretty decent typist - obviously, check out this post - but am just starting to use my words. Also, whenever I have a messy diaper I go over to Mommy and let her know. She is excited that I'm recognizing this. I wonder why.
Daddy seems a lot happier these days, and Mommy seems stressed out about the house. They keep looking online at houses in Utah. What's a Utah? I hope they explain it to me, so I can know if I should be happy or stressed out.
Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you about my favorite toy. Mommy got me a toy cell phone. It is really cute and makes noises when I push the buttons. I love to carry it around with me and talk to people on my phone. Someday they'll talk back.
That's the end of my update. I hope they let me near the computer to update again soon!
Labels: Clara

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Clara - when you get here, your mommy , the Little Lady and I will need to go to Gardner Village and I will show you the store "Just Us Girls" and then your mommy will see what kind of craziness erupts in your mind. I guess we could take Daddy, too. We can go for Witch's Night Out.
Clara, there isn't anything wrong with being a little girlie. I can't believe how big you are getting. Miss you!
Clara, you are so cute and I love your post. Yeah for your girliness. And do take up Heidi's offer to go to Witch's Night Out at Gardner Village. It is a great place. Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home