My Media Consumption Habits
Tonight Kristin went over to Bonnie's house for a Girls Night Out. (Hopefully she'll blog about it.) Junk food and chick flicks were the theme. Julie, Mika, Tiffany also joined in the fray. When Kristin left for the night I gave her a wefruc: she was not to be home until AFTER 10:30p. You have to keep badgering these mothers to make sure they stay out late enough!
I decided to stay up until 10:30p to make sure she didn't violate her wefruc by coming home early. Laying on the couch, watching mindless TV to keep me awake, I wondered if wp.com was going to see its shadow tonight. I got up off the couch, went to the kitchen to fill my water glass, and was about to head upstairs to the computer when it dawned on me: I could get the status of the Democratic primaries on TV. I don't have to go upstairs.
I turned on CNN and saw that, indeed, the Post saw its shadow. We have at least two more weeks of primary madness, which means at least two more weeks of crazy traffic to wp.com. I turned off the TV and headed up to bed.
Curious that there I was, laying on my couch watching TV, and it didn't even cross my mind to check the news on TV.

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home